Meet Dr. Arias
In her senior year of Dental School Dr. Arias was elected to become a member of the National Honor Society Omicron Kappa Upsilon Mu Mu Chapter. She was highly ranked in her graduating class, and she received numerous awards at graduation, and was a recipient of:
- The Texas Dental Association Outstanding Senior Award
- Academy of Operative Dentistry Award
- American Academy of Oral Medicine Award
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (Horace Well) Award
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and American Society of Dentistry for Children Predoctoral Student Award
- Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Award
- Student Award of the American Academy of Periodontology
- Water Pik Technologies: Best of the Best Award in Prosthodontics
After receiving her doctorate, Dr. Arias decided to serve our country and commissioned into the United States Air Force with the rank of Captain. She completed a one year Air Force dental residency program, Advanced Education in General Dentistry, at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, D.C. In 2004 she was assigned to Davis Monthan Air Force Base, in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. While at Davis Monthan, Dr. Arias was recognized with multiple awards, including Dental Company Grade Officer of the Quarter, and 2005 Health Services Inspection Outstanding Performer. She served as the Dental Team Chief for a Medical Readiness Training Exercise and mission trip to El Salvador in 2006.
Back to Top
- Diode Laser Certification 2016
- World Clinical Laser Institute Associate Fellowship - 2016
- Emerging Scientific Technology - Diode Lasers 2012
- American Academy of Facial Aesthetics Botox & Dermal Fillers 2016
- Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders & Craniofacial Pain Mini Residency - 2016
- 3i Synergy Training Program in Restorative Implant Dentistry - 2016
- 3i Synergy Training Program in Implants & Oral Rehabilitation- 2014-2015
- SPEAR Study Club - 2013
- Tip Edge Orthodontics - 2012 to present
- 3i Synergy Training Program in Implants and Restorative Care - 2012
- SPEAR Education 2010-2012
- Air Force Continuing Education - 2004-2008
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry 1 year - 2004
Back to Top
On July 30 2011, the Academy of General Dentistry bestowed the Fellowship Award to Dr. Lenny Arias during a special convocation ceremony held at the AGD 2011 Annual Meeting & Exhibits, July 28-31, in San Diego, Calif. The Fellowship Award is present to dentists who seek to provide the highest quality of dental care by remaining current in their profession. To receive this honor, dentists must complete 500 hours of continuing dental education, pass a comprehensive exam, and fulfill three years of cintinuous membership in the AGD. In 2011, the AGD bestowed the Fellowship Award to 315 dentists. Dentists who have earned Fellowship from the AGD make up a distinct group - they represent less than 1% of all the general dentists practicing in the United States and Canada.
Academy of General Dentistry
American Dental Association
Arizona Dental Association
Southern Arizona Dental SocietyThe Southern Arizona Dental Society (SADS) is comprised of dentists in Southern Arizona and is a subsidiary of the AzDA.
Pima Dental Study Club
American Academy of Facial Aestheticswww.facialesthetics.org/patient-info/
American Academy of Craniofacial Painwww.aacfp.org/resources/patients
AACP Vision Statement
The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain will continue to be the organization promoting advancement of knowledge in Craniofacial Pain, Temporomandibular Disorders, and Dental Sleep Medicine by providing a common ground for clinical practice and research to professionals for the benefit of the public.
AACP Mission Statement
The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain is committed to the relief of craniofacial pain, temporomandibular disorders and dental sleep related disorders and supporting the advancement of education, research and dissemination of knowledge and skills in these areas.
As an owner of a private dental practice, I commit a lot of time to running and maintaining a business, as well attending advanced continuing education seminars. Most of my spare time outside of dentistry is devoted to being a mother to Sofia, and a wife to my husband Justin. I enjoy indulging in eating a variety of good meals, which is why I must also enjoy staying fit, which I do. I used to be a runner, but now I enjoy group fitness classes or at-home workouts. I hope to travel more as time permits; I like to be immersed in the culture when I visit other countries. I love to hear about the travels that our patients experience, it fills me with joy when they share their stories with me. I would love to retire close to the beach, the sounds of the waves bring about an inexplicable peace to my soul.
Back to Top